Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Podcasts...

I knew a bit about podcasts before, but I hadn't really worked with them.

I looked at both PodcastAlley and Yahoo Podcasts for podcasts. Because I'm a long-time fan of radio shows, specifically the Sherlock Holmes radio shows I searched both sites for Sherlock Holmes and came up with some interesting results.

Personally, this is very interesting and useful. I've been wanting to get more involved with podcasts and I think I'll use this regularly. I can download shows and listen to them at the gym--which should be fun.

It's fascinating to me that all this advanced technology is actually allowing us to hearken back to our roots. Wikis are bringing us back to a type of social history, podcasts are recreating the days of radio shows :D.

No comments: